Wednesday, July 2, 2008

the day

Well my day started good, the it went to hell and not in a hand basket, it was a ass raping slide down a chute of broken glass ending with a bowl of hot magma.
For starters I went for a horse ride with a barn friend, Pam is rather new here and she wanted to do some exploring, we wanted to see how far we can get on this base(we can't just ride out the gate after all) we managed a good ride, about 2 1/2 hours, mostly walking, some trotting, we now have a long new trail to use, the only down side it was about 55(f) out and I only wore a t-shirt and hoodie, plus the wind was whipping so I was quite chilled by the time I got back home.
I got back home, changed into some fuzzy, warm, comfy pants and settled onto the couch with the Crappy Lappy to email back and forth with my love until he got "home" from work, between the lappy and the blanket I got warmed up, but then I wanted to check some of my usual web site haunts, I moved to my Com-Pooper only to discover my bookmarks missing, fecking feck..the BSOD last night must have wiped them, *girrr* Well love got back from work and once he was online we got my bookmarks restored(thank gawd for scheduled backups and a server) I even managed to get the bookmarks from the Pooper transfered to the Crappy Lappy, sadly I had to leave Love before I wanted to, I had made plans with Pam and April to do more work on the fence.
I couldn't remember if we said we would meet at 2Pm or 3PM so I went at 2, waited for a bit, figured it was a 3PM start so I got busy on my stalls, finished my stalls...waited...at 315 I gave up, they never showed, I didn't want to be there anyway so I didn't call them to remind them but hell, they could have called me and canceled...*grumble*
I came home yet again, changed into comfy clothes and came down stairs..to discover the cat peeing in the pile of clean barn laundry!! RAZUMFRAZUM! it only got on two things so I was able to separate out it but hell...
Now to add insult to injury, I'm locked out of my Gmail...they think I'm a spammer or some such shit...
I'm going to drink now, I think drinking is warranted.

No comments: