Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wezday observations

Just when you think you are as soaked as you can get it gets even wetter.

The people we "know" are often less friends to us, than the people we don't "know", while people we haven't even met are often the best friends a person could ask for, a friend made my afternoon :D

I discovered that someone who I know has been much more *ahem* naughty than I have is unschooled in a certain area that I'm rather practiced in, I was quite suprised by this, little church girl me, the good girl who hasn't...um...well lets just say it comes down to a matter of bravery, if you have encouragement from someone, if they are supportive, make you feel good enough about yourself, you'll attempt some things...somebody was very supportive of me ;)

I'm a bit randy and distracted...it's been a while ok? leave me alone *blows raspberries*

Ever wish you could trade the life you have for the life you could have lived? I'm not dis-satisfied with my life,I love my life, I have my love, I have my family and my pets, but once in a blue moon I wonder where I'd be if things were different, what roads I'd have traveled, the people I'd have spent time with...just something to ponder...

My slave is the most uncultured kid, she hasn't seen half the movies she should have by this time in her life. *shakes slave, forces her to watch movies* tonight it's Moulin Rouge

No comments: