Friday, July 18, 2008

oh poo

I went for a long trail ride this AM with Hannah and 5 other barn members, it was great!
But while we were saddling up I got bitten on the arm by my friends horse, I know he's nasty at times and I shouldn't have been so close to his face while he was being saddled, but also his owner knows his grouchy habits and she should have been paying better attention, now my upper arm is red and sore and looks quite buff.

We were supposed to get our hay shipment today, but 5Pm has come and gone and there is no hay to be seen in the barnyard, so instead of putting up hay tonight(in the cool of evening) we will be doing it tomorrow after 1PM sometime...bleh, too hot for me, but I'll have to make due.

Now I feel that some relaxation, a movie and perhaps a nice drink are in order.

No comments: